Great Seeing you in Chicago!
Global Forum 2013 was the largest networking, educational and partnering event of its kind! 700+ attendees joined together for a full week of training, workshops, site tours, roundtables and case study presentations. Participants were also able to enjoy the world's LARGEST EXHIBITION of temperature controlled solutions for the life sciences industry. Over 90 solution and technology providers featured their latest innovations. We hope to see you next year as the Global Forum moves to Boston.
Looking Forward to the 2014 move to Boston?
The Cold Chain Global Forum has evolved to not only include all temperature ranges and all products (high-value finished, devices, diagnostics, generics, clinical) - but all things GDP. Times are a changing and we understand from you how important GDP regulations around the world are driving and changing your quality distribution practices for CRT and cold chain products. Download our Latest Agenda to learn about our 2014 content including:
- Worldwide GDP Updates - regulatory authorities and industry perspectives
- CRT & Ambient focus on cost reduction and compliance
- Expanded supply chain focus further down the last mile – Pharmacies perspective & challenges
- International Focus Day will examine supply chain challenges in East, West, South and North Asia Regions
- Addressing Neutraceutical market growth and increased regulatory scrutiny
- Learn how ocean, air & ground freight are being used to improve supply chain efficiency and costs
- Proven solutions to help mitigate challenges in your complex global logistics networks
- Ensuring supply chain integrity while ensuring quality data and minimizing risks